Platform Administrator Nov 2015 – Present
- Managing 100+ servers in a distributed and highly available critical infrastructure
- Initiated and configured to monitor the system using Grafana
- Supporting infrastructure by resolving incident ticket in a timely and efficient manner and acting as an intermediary person with the tech support.
- Automating daily tasks using Shell Scripting.
- Write Ansible playbooks for installation, configuration and new deployments.
- Setting up MicroStrategy environment in AWS cloud and configure to work with on-premise applications in hybrid manner.
- Provisioning the environments using Terraform in AWS.
- Setting up CloudWatch alarms to monitor the servers and send notifications via SNS.
- Setting up auto scaling groups to add resources when required.
- Configure logs to be written into S3.
- Moving the whole system into containerization, starting by developing web servers into docker containers and deploying them on OpenShift platform.
- Managing Kafka services and push the logs to the Elasticsearch and monitor through Kibana.
- Comprehensive working knowledge on administrating, configuring and deploying MicroStrategy Web, Library, mobile, Intelligence Server, Distribution Services and Intelligent cubes in Linux Environments.
- Experience with MicroStrategy client tools - Object Manager, Command Manager, Integrity Manager, Enterprise Manager and System Manager.
- Design and implementation of dossiers, documents and reports.
- Proficient in upgrading MicroStrategy 10.4 to MicroStrategy 10.11.
- Good understanding about MicroStrategy REST API.
- Implementation of LDAP/SAML SSO authentication for MicroStrategy environments and Kerberos/SSL for authenticate with databases.
- Configured Impala/Hive to work with MicroStrategy and worked closely with the HADOOP team to resolve the issues and optimize the queries to give better performance.
- On call support 24/7 and Deploy new releases
- Active participation and support for recruitment process.
Informatica PowerCenter Administrator Nov 2015 – May 2016
- Administration of Informatica PowerCenter 8.6/ 9.1/ 9.6 server in Linux environment.
- Well experience of using client tools Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager, Workflow monitor
- Carry out deployments through different environments DEV, UAT and PROD
- Create user groups and roles in Admin console and mange security
- 24/7 on call support, start stop services due to issues and trouble shoot them.
SAP Business Object Administrator Nov 2015 – May 2016
- Administration of servers, SAP Business Objects 3.0 and 4.1 Platform, Data Services ETL, Tomcat web servers, Crystal Reports
- Carry out deployments of universes through different environments
- Proficient at creating SAP Business Objects universes using Designer